Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly vs. 60 Minutes



I haven't watched 60 Minutes in ages, except for its feature on Bruno Mars. I don't plan to watch Megyn Kelly.


---------

I never had any use for Megyn Kelly. Unlike the people I referenced in my first sentence, she’s capable of coming around to humane positions on some issues, as long as they affect her personally. [Emphasis mine.--P.Z.] She was against mandated maternal leave until she had children; she was dismissive of sexual harassment claims until the late Roger Ailes started creeping on her. If, God forbid, one of her kids ever gets shot at school, I doubt she’ll have Alex Jones on her show again. --bitter scribe, NancyNall.com

---------
19 June 2017: CNN: The interview ratings. The hullabaloo didn't make too many people watch.



















No comments: