Friday, January 02, 2015

Blog Maintenance in the New Year



Hattie, of Hattie's Web, plans to clean up her sidebar, removing links to inactive blogs. I might go through my own List of Links and see which blogs are inactive. As I commented at Hattie's Web, 2014 was for me a very busy, even hectic year, particularly the latter half. I haven't posted as much as I wanted to. This year I plan to devote more time to my writing, both on-line and off-, and that means more posts here, including accounts of my trips to Sacramento and Honolulu. Many anniversaries are coming up this year, and I want to feature more local history (e.g., this summer is the twentieth anniversary of the collapse and demolition of the Mamo Theater).


2 comments:

Hattie said...

Did you ever talk to Belsky about his experience when the Mamo Theater collapsed?
We saw the Mamo on one of our trips before we moved here, and I have a photo of it somewhere.

Poppa Zao said...

No, but I'd like to ask him about it. I know he had a studio there and he just got out with his life.