Friday, June 21, 2013

Blogger Field Negro Might Join Planned Online Magazine

From The Field Negro blog:

Still, I am sick of just blogging about this kind of carnage in our streets that everyone else is ignoring. This includes black leaders and politricksters who seem to just shrug their collective shoulders like the rest of America.

We all better start coming up with some solutions very soon. You can only build but so many prisons and close so many schools. The chickens will come home one day.

There is plenty of blame to go around: Trifling sperm donors, crooked politicians, the NRA, a lack of jobs, lack of a proper family structure.... I could go on, but the list is too long for this particular post.

But enough about all the problems, we all know what they are.

Someone I respect reached out to me recently and they will be launching a solutions based online magazine soon. I don't want to say too much because it is still in its infant stage. But soon I hope to be involved with that project and writing about solutions and engaging in critical thinking with folks who are trying to come up with solutions as well.

I still love my blog (although the partisan trolls and racists who comment can get a little tiresome at times), so I will continue with TFN for now.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Hattie said...

Interesting. The Field Negro is a Jamaican, and they are the Black aristocrats, which accounts for his contemptuous attitude toward Blacks in general.
http://field-negro.blogspot.com/2006/03/maroons.html#.UcRm3Ni-NCo