Monday, November 30, 2015

The Christmas Season Begins

I plan to have a low-key Christmas this year, which has been pretty hectic. And I'm looking ahead to next year. I intend to:

1. Write more. If I can blog here more; keep a journal; further freelance writing.

2. Reach out to people more, especially family and friends who I haven't seen in a while.

3. Improve my fitness. Regular exercise and a more healthful diet.

4. Declutter and clean up my house.

These things are all connected in my view.

2 comments:

Hattie said...

Brandon: When you are dealing with grief, it is hard to concentrate on yourself. Actually, I'm very impressed with your success with your column and front page article, everything so well written.

Poppa Zao said...

It's a long story, which I may write about later. And my trip to Sacramento too. About my column and article, thank you. The challenge was trying to condense nearly seventy-five years of history into the article.